Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Santander, part 3.


This week is very, very rainy. My mind often comes back to my wonderful week in Spain. It's time to show you some more photos of it. Santander is not a typical, touristic city, but in the same time it's so calming, so beautiful and so friendly. I really miss it.
As you can see, this place has a new look. A new look for Autumn. You know how much I love Autumn!
I think it's a good moment to start write some more in here. Of course I still will be showing you my photographs, but I want more text. More contact. More words.
I leave you with a little playlist of mine. It will be updated with some more tunes when I find something precious. Feel free to follow and enjoy. :)
Happy September! <3

9 comments:

  1. Jak klimatycznie! Cudowne miejsce na ziemi. :)
    Pozdrawiam ciepło - pateye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ale architektura! Coś pięknego :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale klimatyczne zdjęcia, piękne! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! I love these photos - haunting yet calm. Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jej, cudowne, jaki klimat! <3

    ps. DLACZEGO NIE MA TU NIC DLA ANTYANGIELSKICH BLOGERÓW?! :D ja lubię czytać po polsku :c

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos!! Bring on autumn <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jak ja chciałabym zobaczyć takie miejsca na żywo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moi rodzice byli w Santander i do dziś żałuję, że nie byłam wtedy z nimi. Ale kiedyś tam pojadę, jest pięknie.

    ReplyDelete